Homemade Treats Made With Nature’s Logic Products
Summer is almost gone, but in many parts of the country it is still hot outside and that calls for some nice icy treats for your pups, that will not only cools them down but gives them a healthy snack too!
Pupsicles and Cool Pupcakes are just the thing! Both are simple, easy and nutritious treats that you can make in your kitchen with Nature’s Logic products that your furry babies will love.
- 4 Tb Nature’s Logic Bone Broth ( whatever flavor your pooch prefers)
- 16 oz of warm water
- A clean spaghetti sauce jar
- Clean silicon candy mold or clean ice cube tray
Mix the Nature’s Logic Bone Broth with the 16 oz warm water in a clean spaghetti sauce jar by shaking until all the powdered broth is dissolved. Pour into silicon candy mold or ice cube tray and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours (depending on your freezer), until frozen through. Left over broth can be refrigerated and added to your dog’s dinner for a tasty bonus. Remove Pupsicles from mold or tray and place into a freezer bag with your pup’s name on it so your two legged children don’t think it’s a treat for them ( they may not enjoy the taste as much as your pup will). Serve frozen as a great treat to cool off your furry child on a hot day and replace some of those electrolytes and minerals your pup may lose during the hot day. They will love it!
- ½ cup Nature’s Logic Dog Food (we used Distinction Pork for our cakes, but you can use whichever flavor your dog loves)
- ¼ cup Nature’s Logic Peanut Butter with Chia Seeds and Coconut Oil Canine Treat
- ¼ cup Nature’s Logic 100% All Natural Pumpkin Purée Supplement for Dogs and Cats
- 3 Tb Coconut Oil
- Nature’s Logic Freeze-Dried Bites ( Any Flavor ) for topping
- Clean Cupcake Tray ( we used a mini-cupcake tray, so if you have large puppies you may want to use a larger tray and then double the recipe).
- Blender or Food Processor
- Bowl for mixing
In blender or food processor grind ½ cup of Nature’s Logic Dog Food (you can substitute Nature’s Logic Cat Food and make Kittycakes).
Pour into bowl and mix in Nature’s Logic Peanut Butter and Pumpkin. It should have the consistency of peanut butter cookie mix.
Use 1 Tb to grease all the cups in the cupcake tray. This will make them easier to remove after they have frozen.
Fill each cup to the top of the tray with mixture. Top with remaining coconut oil (just like frosting), and place your pup’s favorite flavor of Nature’s Logic Bites on top.
Place in freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.
To remove the Pupcakes from the tray, slide a butter knife around the cake and pop it out.
Don’t forget to place in freezer bag with your pet’s name on it
Serve as a tasty, healthy treat for your fur babies on a hot day, or as a dessert after dinner anytime!